September 5 to September 9 - Shasta College Week 2 (SUB PLAN)

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I am out again. Hope you had a better Labor Day weekend then I. Also, I hope I didn't give you "the rona". This week we will begin just having weekly blog posts. This is to be in alignment with your Shasta College pacing. Any changes made intra-week will be captured on the PowerPoint. 

For today, I would ask that you work on both of the "for point" assignments on Canvas. These assignments are:

  • “Why Study History”
  • Read articles, watch videos, and then do this: 
  • Provide a thoughtful comment on the reading (150 word min). Complete this on September 7. 
  • Finally, reply to at least two other students with thoughtful comments with a minimum of 50 words by September 9. 
  • Extra Credit Assignment – How to Use InQuizitive

  • These assignments should be very easy for you to engage with. I did the InQuizitive assignment last night and it was actually really cool!

    - Mr. T

    Agenda (PPT)

    Workday: Work on Week 2 Tasks

    Homework: Complete “Why Study History” assignments